CLIENT SERVICE EXPERIENCE
At DEK Financial Solutions, a fee-only planning firm, our dedication to clients is demonstrated through our Service Model. Clients can expect to receive individual attention and support on an ongoing basis in the following ways:
- Defined Process – We work with our clients to create a plan that will serve as a roadmap for the future. Our structured yet flexible planning process provides clear, actionable strategies that enable you to pursue your goals with confidence.
- Transparent Pricing – Simply put, our pricing is based on the amount of time expected to complete your plan. No ongoing fees, you pay only for the help that you need. We usually charge a project fee based on our hourly rate.
- Topics Covered – While we specialize in retirement income planning, investment planning and late-stage college planning, we cover a full range of topics from cash flow and budgeting, to insurance, estate planning and tax saving strategies.
- Planning Sessions – Your engagement will consist of 3 to 5 scheduled meetings to thoroughly work through your situation and create your plan.
- Summary of Recommendations – As part of every plan, a summary will be provided outlining financial goals, savings strategies, investment recommendations and more.
- Plan Implementation – Because everyone's situation and comfort level is different, we will discuss the steps needed to implement your plan and provide an Action Plan – If you require assistance, you will only pay for the help that you need.
- Plan Updates – As time goes on, your needs and circumstances may change. Additionally, there can be changes in tax, Social Security, Medicare and other laws that may affect your plan. Contact us to ensure that your plan remains consistent with your situation and changing landscape.
- Phone Contact / GoToMeeting Desktop Sharing – We are available to answer any questions or concerns that may arise, whether about your situation or the markets. With the aid of our desktop sharing technology, you are able to meet from the comfort and convenience of your home or office.